Brooklyn Baseball Banter Exclusive

EXCLUSIVEBrooklyn Baseball Banter announced in December that Brooklyn Cyclones management decided to remove a set of bleachers from MCU Park outfield to shrink the capacity of MCU Park from 7,500 to 7,000 due to the shrinking nightly attendance.

No word on what management has done with the structure of what they will be doing with the space.

Brooklyn Baseball Banter has managed to obtained a picture of MCU Park with the set of bleachers removed from the outfield.

The photo was taken during a recent winter snowstorm, which shows the field and seats of MCU Park covered in snow. If you look between the 2 light towers, you will notice that the Reserved Bleachers (the ones closer to the Batter’s Eye) have been dismantled and removed.

MCU Park Bleachers

  1. DTanner says:

    did you sneak in to take this?