11988586_10207596485571050_2865804449808050797_nThomas, 48, is a Brooklyn Cyclones Season Ticket Holder from Section 5. While he is not as loud or as noticeable as other fans, his loyalty to the Brooklyn Cyclones earns him this week Brooklyn Baseball Banter Fan of the Week Award.

The native of Tampa, Florida, Thomas became a fan in 2012 after he attended a game and was impressed by the lively crowd for such a low level of Minor League Baseball. He has such a good time that he eventually became a Season Ticket Holder.

Even though he is an avid fan of the Tampa Bay Rays, Thomas will always root for the Brooklyn Cyclones when they have to take on the Hudson Valley Renegades.

Thomas’s favorite food to eat while attending a game at MCU Park are the Veggie Burgers. His favorite giveaways so far have been the Sandy the Seagull flags and he always looks forward to Jersey Thursdays.

Aside from the Cyclones games, Thomas greatly enjoyed attending a number of Brooklyn Bolts football games at MCU Park the last 2 seasons. He also enjoyed seeing the New York Cosmos play some games at MCU Park and hopes to see some more in the future. Thomas has been known to rock his Cyclones and Bolts gear to events such as New York Islanders and New York Riveters games.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.