12814804_10153454624302717_212929335699616583_nThere are 3 vital pieces of off-season news in the life of a Brooklyn Cyclones fans. The first is knowing how much Season Tickets will cost, or how much a mini plan will be, or the cost of single game tickets.

The second is finding out who will be on the Coaching Staff. We anxiously await to hear some news of who will be the manager. Some hope to see a former Met, (or former Cyclone) on the staff.

Now that those have both of those have been covered, we get to the third one, as the Cyclones have unveiled the 4 jerseys that they will be giving out to the 1st 3,000 fans who enter MCU Park on a Jersday Thursday.

July14JerseyThe first jersey to be given out in 2016 will be the Brooklyn Bridge Jersey, presented by Geico.

The button down jersey will feature a black design with the Brooklyn Bridge in dark blue on it. The word BROOKLYN will be across the chest. The left sleeve will feature the Geico logo, while BKLYN Cyclones is on the right sleeve.

July21JerseyThe second jersey to be given out this season is the Shamrock Hockey Jersey, presented by Budweiser, bringing the total count of Irish style giveaway jerseys up to 7 since 2010.

The pullover jersey will be green and feature BKLYN on the front, with the Y replaced with a clover. The back & left sleeve will have a clover as well, with a green Cyclones logo on the right sleeve.

August11JerseyThursday, August 11th will bring us to the 1986 Mets Jersey.

The pullover jersey is stylized like the 1986 Mets home uniforms. However, BKLYN Cyclones will be on the front. There will be a 1986 Mets World Champs logo on the left sleeve. This jersey is similar to the Wally Backman Giveaway Jersey from the 2010 season.

The Cyclones put the number 47 on there, in honor of closer Jesse Orosco.

August25JerseyThe final jersey of 2016 is the Ugly Holiday Sweater Jersey.

While the team claims it’s not Christmas related, it is part of their Christmas in August theme night, making it uncomfortable for those who do not observe Christian Holidays.

The green & white jerseys features Sandy the Seagull on the back, and typical ugly Christmas designs.

One noticeable difference in this season’s designs are that none of the Jerseys have the year on it, as most jerseys had 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, & 15 on them.