Fans ReactThe Brooklyn Cyclones will be giving a way a Prize every day to 31 select Season Ticket Holders who are all paid up on their bills.

This is part of their Magnificent March Promo.

The team will be giving away an array of items, ranging from Gift Cards, to chances to announce batters or an inning on radio and inning to a 12 person suite.

We asked some fans in the Facebook Group REAL BKLYN CYCLONES FANS to tell us which 3 prizes they would want to win.

MartyMartin Draper

Mets Season Ticket Holder

1: Keith Hernandez Bobblehead

2: Free 12 Person Suite

3: 25 Cyclones Cash

STH Dmitry KristalDmitry Kristal

Season Ticket Holder, Section 16

1: Call a Cyclones Inning on Radio

2: Guest PA Announcer

3: Free 12 Person Suite

Fara ShimboFara Shimbo

Longtime Fan

I’d want to sing “Take Me Out to the Ball Game” and sing the whole song!

CarissaCarissa Nichole Smith

Cyclones Mini Plan Holder

Call a Cyclones Inning on Radio

GaryGary Fishbein

Cyclones Season Ticket Holder, Section 2

1: Guest PA Announcer

2: $25 Cyclones Cash

3: 12 Person Suite

Jacob ResnickJacob Resnick

Fan / Sportswriter

1: Guest PA Announcer

2: Call a Cyclones Inning on Radio

3: Free 12 Person Suite

Mike PamMichael Pam

Season Ticket Holder, Section 11

1: Keith Hernandez Bobblehead

2: Call a Cyclones Inning on Radio

3: 2 Suite Tickets for STH Night

Jay GellmanJay Gellman

Member of REAL BKLYN CYCLONES FANS

I’d go with the 12 person suite

Jeffrey Rosenberg

Member of REAL BKLYN CYCLONES FANS

1: Free 12 Person Suite

2: $25 Cyclones Cash,

Nicole ParascandoNicole Parascando

Fan, Section 16

1: Applebee’s Gift Card

2: 2 STH Night Mets Tickets

3: Free 12 Person Suite

Glen AmatoGlen Amato

Member of REAL BKLYN CYCLONES FANS

1: Keith Hernandez Bobblehead

2: 2 Suite Tickets for STH Night

3: Free 12 Person Suite

Renee KirschRenee Kirsh

Season Ticket Holder, Section 11

1: 4 Tickets to Star Wars Night

2: 2 Suite Tickets for STH Night

3: Free 12 Person Suite

Brian MastroBrian Mastro

Season Ticket Holder, Section 16

1: First Pitch

2: Call a Cyclones Inning on Radio

3: Free 12 Person Suite

LemonJeffrey Lemon

Mini Plan Holder

I go with any of the autographed cards.

Card FrontDaniel Weiss

STH Section 16; Editor in Chief of Brooklyn Baseball Banter

1: 12 Person Suite

2: Call an inning on Radio

3: $25 Cyclones CASH

  1. Renee Kirsch says:

    We are season ticket holders again from sections 11 sorry about the other message

    Liked by 1 person

  2. Griffin Brown says:

    NOBODY CARES