NYITBearsUPDATE: GAME POSTPONED. DOUBLEHEADER ON SUNDAY.

The New York Institute of Technology Bears have announced that they will play their home opener to the 2016 college baseball season at MCU Park in Coney Island.

The Bears will face off in a doubleheader against the SUNY – Albany Great Danes on Friday, March 4th. First pitch for Game 1 is scheduled for 1:00 pm. Game 2 will begin 30 minutes after Game 1 ends.

Both games are scheduled to last 7 innings.

Admission for NYIT students, staff and faculty of both Old Westbury and Manhattan campuses will be free. Tickets for non-NYIT students, staff and faculty will cost $5 a person. Tickets will be available for purchase inside the gates of MCU Park.

  1. […] Great Danes were in town to take on the New York Institute of Technology Bears for a games that was originally scheduled for Friday, but cancelled due to […]

    Like

  2. […] to inclement weather, today’s NYIT Doubleheader vs the SUNY – Albany Great Danes has been […]