NYITBearsDue to inclement weather, today’s NYIT Doubleheader vs the SUNY – Albany Great Danes has been postponed.

The doubleheader will now be played on Sunday, March 6th, with Game 1 at 12:00 pm.

Game 2 will begin 30 minutes after Game 1 ends.

Both games are scheduled to last 7 innings.

Due to the fact the game has been rescheduled, admission will now be free for everybody.

  1. Smithb994 says:

    Hey, thanks for the blog article. Really looking forward to read more. Much obliged.

    Like

  2. Johan Schmidt says:

    I do trust all of the facts you’ve presented in your post. They’re very convincing and seem legit.

    Like

  3. […] The SUNY Albany Great Danes were in town to take on the New York Institute of Technology Bears for a games that was originally scheduled for Friday, but cancelled due to snow. […]

    Like

  4. […] UPDATE: GAME POSTPONED. DOUBLEHEADER ON SUNDAY. […]