Shot of MCU Park during an NYIT Bears game vs the SUNY Albany Great Danes (3/6/16)

Shot of MCU Park during an NYIT Bears game vs the SUNY Albany Great Danes (3/6/16)

During the last few weeks, I made a few trips to MCU Park for various reasons. During my trips out there, I managed to get some pictures of MCU Park for those who haven’t been there since Brookyln Cyclones or Brooklyn Bolts season.

My first trip, on Friday, February 19th, I had to pay part of my season ticket bill. While out there, I walked around the ballpark and snapped some pix of the back of MCU Park, to see what it looks like without the Bleachers.

I made another trip to Coney Island on March 1st for some college baseball. Prior to the NYU Violets home opener, I ventured out to the General Admission Bleachers that are still there and snapped off some pix of where the Reserved Bleachers once stood.

On Sunday, March 6th, I made another trip to MCU Park for an NYIT Doubleheader. Martin Draper was kind enough to get some pictures of MCU Park.

Part of the football field outline is still visible. It will be removed before Opening Day.

ENJOY THE PIX!

This slideshow requires JavaScript.