College Baseball action returns this week to MCU Park, as there will be 4 games this week in Coney Island.

The Baruch Bearcats, who stand at 5-7 on the 2016 season, will play their 1st game at MCU Park this Tuesday (March 15th). The Bearcats will be hosting the United States Merchant Marine Academy. The 9-inning game is scheduled to begin at 3:30 PM.

The NYU Violets, who are 4-9 on the season and coming off a 2-6 trip to the UAA championship in Sanford, will host the Ursinus Bears on Friday. The 9 inning game is scheduled to begin at 3:00 PM.

Baruch will close out the week with a twinbill on Saturday, March 19th. Game 1 of the doubleheader against the SUNY Maritime Privateers will begin at 12:00 pm. Game 2 is is scheduled for 3:00 PM, however, it may change depending how on long Game 1 takes.

Admission is free to the Baruch games. The NYU Violets game is $5 and free to all those with a NYU Student, Staff, Faculty or Alumni Card.