Mikey Mittens in a 2015 Jersey

In honor of St. Patrick’s Day, we asked some of our readers to submit photos of themselves celebrating while showing their team loyalty.

To meet the requirements to be in the article, any photo submitted had to show the fans wearing Irish Themed Brooklyn Cyclones and / or New York Mets gear.

Most fans sent in photos of themselves in Irish themed Brooklyn Cyclones giveaway jerseys from the Jersday Thursday promotions. The 2 popular jerseys worn today were the 2010 giveaway jersey and the 2012 giveaway jersey.

If you would like to be added to the post, please send me a message on Facebook Messenger or send me an email at BrooklynBaseballBanter@aol.com.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.