CollegeCollege Baseball will be in full swing at MCU Park this weekend, as the Baruch College Bearcats and the New York University Violets will host a total of 5 games during 3 days, with plenty of exciting CUNYAC and UAA baseball.

As we turn the calendar to April, The Violets will kick things off on Friday the 1st at 4:00 PM. They will host the Beavers of the City College of New York for a 9-inning game.

The Beavers and Violets will be back in action on Saturday, April 2nd, as they will face off for a doubleheader. Game 1 will begin at 12:00 PM. The 2nd game will start roughly 25 minutes after Game 1 ends.

Admission to NYU Violets games is $5 and free to all those with a NYU Student, Staff, Faculty or Alumni Card.

The Baruch Bearcats will host the John Jay Bloodhounds on Sunday, April 3rd. The twinbill is called for 12:00 PM.

Admission to the Baruch game is FREE.

The Boardwalk Battalion will be having an outing to the Sunday game. Fans who come will get a chance to see the Party Deck, the Press Box, & the PA Box between games. Following the games, we will go somewhere for lunch.

Please keep an eye on the weather this weekend, as the forecast does call for rain. Please check @NYUAthletics & @BaruchAthletics on Twitter for game updates. You can also check their websites: NYU ATHLETICS & BARUCH ATHLETICS.