30_16bobbleheadmarty_iAccording to a source within in the Brooklyn Cyclones front office, they have no plans in the foreseeable future of giving out a bobblehead of New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio.

“Why any fan would suggest we do a bobblehead of a Mayor who is so unpopular is beyond any of us.” said the employee. “Did people forget how de Blasio was heavily booed at Opening Day by over 41,000 Mets fans in 2015?

“It seems that only a handful of Brooklyn Cyclones fans actually like him. Some fans have stated that they will demand a refund on their season tickets if we do such a bobblehead. We also worry that fans will end up smashing them to bits, ripping its head off or just throwing it in the garbage. We would need to hire extra maintenance people to help clean up the mess.

The mess that we would see in the ballpark would be indicative of the mess he has turned this city into during his time as Mayor. We have more homeless people crowding the area near the subway, which many fans have complained about.

12939217_10208944570521901_1871102812_nThose who sell Brooklyn Cyclones bobbleheads on eBay have even sent us numerous emails telling us they stand to lose money on the listing fees because nobody will want to buy it. One fan even said giving out free bobbleheads of him just encourages his insane Liberal views.”

There is a rumor circulating that when a Cyclones staffer viewed a prototype of a de Blasio bobblehead that was submitted by a fan, all the Officer Sandy Bobbleheads in the office turned their backs on the bobblehead of the Mayor out of protest.

Happy April Fools!!!