NYU LogoNot so much College Baseball action this week at MCU Park as other weeks.

The NYU Violets will host a former tenant of MCU Park tomorrow afternoon, as the St. Joseph’s – Brooklyn Bears return to their old facilities to face off against NYU at 3:30 for a single game.

Admission to NYU Violets games is $5 and free to all those with a NYU Student, Staff, Faculty or Alumni Card.

The NYU Athletics Department has made some changes to the team’s schedule due to bad weather.

The 2nd game that was scheduled for this past Saturday’s Doubleheader against City College will be made up on Friday, April 29th at 3:30 PM.

Today’s game at SUNY – New Paltz has been postponed due to bad weather. The game will be made up in MCU Park as part of a doubleheader when SUNY – New Paltz comes in on, Friday, April 22nd. The original 4:00 PM start time has been moved back to 3:30 to accommodate the 2nd game.