John Jay BloodhoundsThe Bloodhounds of the John Jay College of Criminal Justice will play a home doubleheader against the Lehman College Lightning at MCU Park, this Saturday at 12:00 PM.

Gates will open at 11:30. Admission to the game is FREE.

John Jay opened the season at MCU Park against the NYU Violets. They lost both games of the doubleheader. The Bloodhounds will make one more trip to MCU Park on Tuesday, April 12th when they play NYU at 4:00 PM.