John Jay BloodhoundsThe Doubleheader that was scheduled for Saturday between the Bloodhounds of the John Jay College of Criminal Justice & Lehman Lightning was postponed due to rain.

The doubleheader has been moved to Sunday at MCU Park, starting at 12:00 PM.

Gates will open at 11:30. Admission to the game is FREE.

John Jay opened the season at MCU Park against the NYU Violets. They lost both games of the doubleheader. The Bloodhounds will make one more trip to MCU Park on Tuesday, April 12th when they play NYU at 4:00 PM.

  1. […] On Tuesday, the Violets will host the Bloodhounds from the John Jay College of Criminal Justice. The game will begin at 4:00 PM. The Bloodhounds are coming off a doubleheader split to the Lehman College Lightning that was played at MCU Park on Sunday. […]