CollegeCollege Baseball season continues in Coney Island this week, as MCU Park’s primary College Baseball tenant, the New York University Violets, will host a trio of games in 2 days.

On Tuesday, the Violets will host the Bloodhounds from the John Jay College of Criminal Justice. The game will begin at 4:00 PM. The Bloodhounds are coming off a doubleheader split to the Lehman College Lightning that was played at MCU Park on Sunday.

The Violets will be back in action Wednesday afternoon, as they will be hosting the Privateers from SUNY Maritime. Game 1 of the doubleheader is scheduled to begin at 4:00 PM. The 2nd game will begin 20 minutes after the conclusion of Game 1.

Admission to NYU Violets games is $5 and free to all those with a NYU Student, Staff, Faculty or Alumni Card.

Expect there to be some scheduling changes for the NYU Violets, as there weekend was a mess. They were originally scheduled to make a trip to Rochester for 3 games, but it was cancelled. They then scheduled a game for Saturday against the College of Staten Island Dolphins, but the game was postponed due to weather. They were also scheduled to play the City College Beavers at the CSI Baseball Complex on Sunday, but the game was also postponed.

No dates have been announced for the makeups. CCNY will be coming in to MCU Park for a game on Friday, April 29th at 4:00 PM. That might be changed to a doubleheader with an earlier start time.