NY EmpireAttention Ultimate Disc fanatics: The New York Empire of the Adult Ultimate Frisbee League, will be playing a home game of Ultimate Frisbee this coming Sunday (April 17th) at 1:00 PM at MCU Park in Coney Island.

The New York Empire will be taking on the Montreal Royal.

Tickets can be purchased online by clicking HERE or at the gates of MCU Park.

Tickets are just $10. Children always enter for free with an adult.

There is a group incentive program for purchasing online, which has a lower rate of $7 a ticket. The more you buy, the more you get:

If you bring 5 or more people, you get a Frisbee.

If you bring 10 or more people, you not only get a Frisbee, but a NY Empire shirt as well.

Bringing a group of 15 or more also includes both the Frisbee and shirt, but a hat as well.

Lots of New York Empire merchandise will be on sale at the game, such as t-shirts, hats, replica jerseys, and Frisbees.

Food will be available for purchase at the game. Following the game, all fans are invited to join the players and coaches at an after-party at Peggy O’Neill’s, located on Surf Ave, alongside MCU Park.