Battalion LogoTonight is a big night for Brooklyn Cyclones fans, as it is Brooklyn Cyclones Season Ticket Holder night at Citi Field, giving us a chance to see some former Cyclones in the Major Leagues. It is also a group outing for the Boardwalk Battalion to see the Mets play & get free Mike Piazza jerseys.

1st Pitch between the NY Mets and Cincinnati Reds is called for 7:10 PM. Bartolo Colon (1-1; 2.89 ERA) will be taking the hill for the Mets with southpaw Brandon Finnegan (1-1; 3.74) pitching for the Reds.

STUFF TO KNOW

  • The former Cyclones on the Mets are: Jeurys Familia, Hansel Robles, Kevin Plawecki, Eric Campbell, Lucas Duda, Wilmer Flores, Michael Conforto & Juan Lagares
  • The gates to Citi Field will open at 5:10 PM, 2 hours before the start of the game.
  • Fans may bring outside food into Citi Field, but there are some restrictions, which can be found HERE.
  • Fans can bring in plastic, factory sealed, unfrozen, water bottles or juice boxes.
  • Save some money by signing up to be a Designated Driver and receive a free 21 ounce soda.
  • Fans who are celebrating Passover can bring in outside food. For those who are stricter about not eating any Chametz, they can sign up for designated driver, ask for just a cup of ice & fill their cup at the water fountain. Purchasing a bottle of water is also acceptable.

CYCLONES STH NIGHT

  • DSC03610Cyclones STHs should have received their tickets by now. If not, call the ticket office to clarify this issue.
  • Fans will be seated in the Promenade Reserved seats along the 3B Line.
  • There are no pre-game meet & greets this season.

12644970_10154542938432366_5346679166083397132_nBOARDWALK BATTALION OUTING

  • The Boardwalk Battalion Outing, which was scheduled in February, will be seated in Section 134, Rows 14 & 15.
  • Those who signed up receive a FREE replica Mike Piazza road jersey. With each ticket is a voucher for the jersey, which can be redeemed at the booth behind Section 130 before the end of the 5th inning.
  • The jersey sizes run as big as size XXL.
  • If there are any left over after the event, they will be available for sale.
  • There are 3 tickets still available, for $32.50 each. If you would like one, click HERE & contact me via Facebook’s Messenger.com

13101521_10154805374677366_53318543_nWEATHER

Earlier forecasts called for rain, but it looks like we will be good for tonight. It might rain a bit before the game, leading to a delayed start, but the game is most likely to be played.

IF IT WERE TO GET RAINED OUT

If it were to rain and the game were to be postponed, it would most likely be played tomorrow, 4/27, as part of a doubleheader, probably a separate admission, day / night doubleheader.

Those who purchased tickets for the Boardwalk Battalion Outing should wait for an announcement from me, once my ticket rep contacts me.

For those who received tickets from the Cyclones, would most likely be able to use them for Wednesday’s doubleheader, should the game gets rained out.

  1. […] While he was not a Cyclone, join fellow fans to honor Mike Piazza as he enters the National Baseball Hall of Fame. Boardwalk Battalion members are encouraged to wear Mike Piazza jerseys, especially if they got one from the outing in April. […]