CUNYACNext Tuesday night, May 3rd, Coney Island’s MCU Park will play host to the 2016 City University of New York Athletic Conference’s Community College Baseball Championship game.

Last year’s game saw the Bronx Broncos win their 10th championship in an exciting fashion, as they won 4-3 in 10 innings on a walkoff hit.

The 7:00pm match-up will once again feature the Wave from Kingsborough Community College. The Wave, who finished with a 8-2 record in CUNYAC play (10-8 overall) will be the home team.

The BMCC Panthers & Bronx Community College Broncos both went 4-4 in CUNYAC play, so no winner has been announced yet.

Tickets for the championship game are free, as are all CUNY Athletic Conference games. Fans can reserve their tickets on EventBrite by CLICKING HERE. Tickets will be available at MCU Park if you do not have a printer or smartphone. Tickets can be downloaded to your phone with the EventBrite App or by printing them out.

Seating is on a 1st come, 1st served basis. You may sit anywhere in MCU Park’s main seating bowl.

The gates of MCU Park are scheduled to open at 6pm. Fans are permitted to bring outside food into MCU Park for this game. The CUNY Athletic Conference asks all fans to leave their artificial noisemakers at home, as they will not be permitted into MCU Park for this event. This includes but is not limited to thundersticks, tambourines, cowbells and whistles.

  1. […] the program, I never vied for it, as I only attend the Senior College Basketball Tournament and the Community College Baseball Championship, which gets played at MCU […]