CollegeAs the month of April draws to a close, the College Baseball season at MCU Park is slowly, and sadly winding down as the 2016 New York – Penn League season approaches.

However, there will be plenty of action between the New York University Violets and teams from the CUNYAC, as the Violets will play 3 games in 2 days.

On Friday, April 29th at 4:00 PM, the Violets will host the Beavers of the City College of New York for one game. If you are unsure of who to root for, just yell “Go New York!”

It is Violet Nation day, as members of Violet Nation will recieve an NYU Pennant at the game. To become part of Violet Nation, CLICK HERE.

Saturday has a little more going on than usual.

At 10 AM, the MCU Park Box Office will open and Single Game Tickets for the 2016 Brooklyn Cyclones season will go on sale. Single game ticket prices have not increased from the 2015 season.

Also at 10 AM, in the lobby of MCU Park will be auditions to join the Brooklyn Cyclones Beach Bums dance team for the 2016 season. For info on that, visit the Brooklyn Cyclones website.

At 11:00 AM, the NYU Violets will be hosting the Lehman College Lighting for a doubleheader. Game 2 of the twinbill will begin 25 minutes after game 1.

Admission to NYU Violets games is $5 and free to all those with a NYU Student, Staff, Faculty or Alumni Card.