BakcgroundThe Cyclones released their ever-eventful promotional schedule in the past few weeks. As usual, it is filled with plenty of theme nights, giveaways, and more.

However, this can become very confusing for many, as there are many nights where there are so many things going on at MCU Park. Between the theme, promo, appearance, raffles and heritage night, it can be so confusing to keep track of all that is going on.

Every year, I break down the promo schedule into categories, and this year I am making it public. So click here for the Cyclones Promo Breakdown

For those to lazy to read it, HERE ARE SOME NUMBERS

  • 32 Theme Nights
  • 15 nights where one can run the bases
  • 19 Fireworks Shows
  • 5 times one can play catch on the field
  • 4 heritage nights.
  • 5 Jersey Off the Back Raffles
  • 3 $10 Ticket Nights
  • 2 Appreances
  • 2 Pre-Game Festivities

25 TOTAL GIVEAWAYS

  • 4 Jerseys
  • 3 Caps
  • 7 Bobbleheads
  • 3 Other Pieces of Apparel
  • 8 other giveaways

  1. Bonnie says:

    Lets go cyclones

    Liked by 1 person

  2. […] With the promo schedule being released, it’s time for another round of Fan Reaction where we ask the loyal Brooklyn Cyclones fans what they think. […]