CUNYACDue to inclement weather, the CUNYAC Community College Baseball Championship Game has been postponed to tomorrow at 7:00 PM.

Tickets for this game are FREE, but you need a ticket to attend this event. Tickets will be at available at MCU Park if needed. You can get them ahead of time by clicking HERE. Tickets can be downloaded to your phone with the EventBrite App or by printing them out.

The gates of MCU Park are scheduled to open at 6pm. Seating is on a 1st come, 1st served basis. You may sit anywhere in MCU Park’s main seating bowl.