BOARD BATTALIONWe are very happy to announce that we are now selling items with the Boardwalk Battalion logo on it through Tee-Chip.

Each Tee-Chip campaign last 3 days, so all orders will ship within a week of purchase.

There are many products available to wear bearing the Boardwalk Battalion crest. All apparel is available in either NAVY & RED.

All profits from the sales go to help fund our purchasing of 2 3×5 Boardwalk Battalion flags, & to cover some costs of operating Brooklyn Baseball Banter.

fruit-of-the-loom-cotton-t-F20202T-shirts made by Fruit of the Loom are a great way to show your pride while attending home & road games this summer. All t-shirts start at $15.

They are available in NAVY or RED as large as 4XL.

gildan-50-50-hoodie-1C203DHoodies from Gildan start at $25. Show your support in the offseason while keeping warm. Also perfect for when you go to see a college baseball or football game at MCU Park and it’s insanely cold.

They are available in NAVY or RED, as large as 4XL.

gildan-sweatshirt-crew-E50A28A sweatshirt without a hood begins at $20, perfect to where should you choose to attend a college baseball games at MCU Park on a breezy day in the chilly months of March & April.

They are available in NAVY or RED, as large as 4XL.

gildan-sleeveless-t-shirt-1C203DSleeveless tank top t-shirts, made by Gildan are perfect for those hot & humid summer days in August begin at only $15. Also great to wear while working out.

They are available in NAVY or RED as large as 4XL.

beverage-mug-000000There is also a mug available for $10, great for all your hot drinks.

i-phone-6-plus-case-031F30There is no better way to show your support every day then purchasing a Boardwalk Battalion phone case. Yyou can show your Boardwalk Battalion pride even if you go to a fancy event.

They are available in NAVY or RED. Phone Cases are just $15.

They are available for the following: iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6S, 6 Plus & 6S Plus

Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, S5, S6, S6 Edge & S6 Edge Plus,

To purchase any of these amazing items, go to the link by visiting our tee-chip STORE.

You can also purchase posters with the Boardwalk Battalion logo by clicking HERE. Posters run from $6-$12 depending on size.

fruit-of-the-loom-cotton-t-014695Our good friend Gary McDonald, host of the popular Cyclones Fevercast, is selling gear for his main show Mets Musings.

Show your support by checking out the store. Gary has t-shirts, hoodies, mugs, posters, & more available. All apparel is available in BLUE or GREY

  1. […] Plan Holder, Admin of REAL BKLYN CYCLONES FANS, Co-Founder of Boardwalk Battalion, Host of Cyclones […]