CUNYACDespite the Mets getting their game in & Mother Nature clearing the skies up, CUNY Athletic Conference Commissioner Zak Ivkovic has postponed the CUNYAC Community College Baseball Championship Game due to the cold weather.

The Championship Game has been rescheduled and will now be played on Monday, May 9th at 7:00 PM.

Those who have tickets can still use them.  Tickets for this game are FREE, but you need a ticket to stay in the ballpark. Tickets will be at available at MCU Park if needed. You can get them ahead of time by clicking HERE. Tickets can be downloaded to your phone with the EventBrite App or by printing them out.

The gates of MCU Park are scheduled to open at 6pm. Seating is on a 1st come, 1st served basis. You may sit anywhere in MCU Park’s main seating bowl.

NYU LogoIn other College Baseball & MCU Park news, the NYU Violets have announced that they have added a home game to their schedule.

Tomorrow, May 5th, they will take on the Yeshiva University Maccabees at 6 PM in a 9-inning game.

Admission to NYU Violets games is $5 and free to all those with a NYU Student, Staff, Faculty or Alumni Card.

This will be the 3rd time the Violets will face Yeshiva, as they swept a doubleheader against them 5-0 & 8-4 on Friday, March 25th.