NYU LogoThe NYU Violets will wrap up their season 2nd season at MCU Park this week, playing a 3 game set against the Skidmore Thoroughbreds.

The series will begin tomorrow, Saturday, May 7th. The two teams will begin a doubleheader at 1:00 PM, with the 2nd game beginning roughly 20 minutes after the 1st game.

The two teams will face off on Sunday, May 8th at 12:00 PM. The Mother’s Day Matinee will only be one game. Members of the Boardwalk Battalion will be in attendance.

The gates will open 1 hour before 1st pitch. Admission to NYU Violets games is $5 and free to all those with a NYU Student, Staff, Faculty or Alumni Card.

The Violets are currently 18-21, coming off a 13-0 win over the Yeshiva University Maccabees and looking to end the season with a .500 record. MCU Park has been a real home field advantage for the Violets, as they are 16-9 at home, 0-6 on the road & 2-6 in neutral site games.