12814517_10154666731497366_8472664359974747537_nLongtime Brooklyn Cyclones fan Mike McNicholas, also known to many in MCU Park and in the wrestling world as “Mikey Mittens,” will be featured on TLC’s annual show, “Say Yes to the Prom!” As part of the show, McNicholas will be dressed up in a fancy tuxedo to wear for his senior prom.

The show will air on next Friday, May 20th, at 9:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time.

TLC is provided by most cable carriers as part of a basic cable package. Check your guide or contact your cable provider to find out if you get TLC.

McNicholas said the following to Brooklyn Baseball Banter

“I am very happy that I was selected for the show. I really want to thank the people from TLC and Say Yes to the Prom. They really helped me with getting a tuxedo for my prom & it will be really cool to be on a television show.

I very thankful to mother for being so supportive and letting me go on the show. I know she is very proud of me.”

Sources close to McNicholas say that he will not be watching the night Say Yes to the Prom airs, as he has tickets to a wrestling match that night and will not miss a wrestling show. He also reportedly does not have a DVR, despite having Optimum as his cable provider. He said he plans on watching it either online or with someone who will record it for him.