Battalion Logo on Wood WIDE with YearThe Boardwalk Battalion is pleased to announced its official road trip for the 2016 Brooklyn Cyclones Season.

Given the excellent scheduling of the New York – Penn League office this season, on Sunday, July 17th, the Brooklyn Cyclones head up the Hudson to Wappinger Falls to take on the Hudson Valley Renegades. The game is called for 5:05 PM.

Sam Williams & Daniel Weiss are coordinating the trip. up. Sam will be coordinating those who wish to use Public Transit. Daniel will be in charge of distribution of FREE tickets, courtesy of the Brooklyn Cyclones players and coaches.

The plan is to take MetroNorth from Grand Central Station at 1:43 PM to Beacon, near Dutchess Stadium. From Beacon, the group will take a cab to the mini-mall across from Dutchess Stadium to eat. There are 3 places to choose from: a Chinese restaurant, a Pizzeria and a Deli, as well as a Dollar Store.

Following that, we head to Dutchess Stadium for the game. The theme night for the Renegades will be The Field Awakens: Star Wars Night. If you have any Brooklyn Cyclones Star Wars items, make sure to wear it.

Following the game, those returning till take the 9:08 PM train, (pr the 10:08 PM train, should the game run late) If we needed to kill some time between leaving the Stadium and heading to the Station, we will either head back to the mini-mall (assuming it’s open) or wait outside the locker rooms for the players to sign autographs.

The cost of the train is $32 Round Trip & $21 for Seniors & those with Disabilities.

The following morning, the Cyclones will face off against Hudson Valley at 11:05 AM for the Renegades H2 Uh-O Camp Day Game. Some fans will be staying overnight at nearby hotels. If you need tickets, reach out to Daniel.

  1. […] When the Eastern League Schedule came out in Fall 2015, I saw that the Binghamton Mets would be home on Wednesday, July 20th 2016 for a 1:05 PM game against the Bowie Baysox (Orioles). This coincided with a NYPL off-day and came two days after my over-night to Hudson Valley. […]

    Liked by 1 person

  2. […] of the Boardwalk Battalion will be making a trip up to Hudson Valley.  Fans who would like to join in should contract Daniel Weiss for free tickets, courtesy of the […]

    Like

  3. […] 7:05 PM (4 times this season, plus the All Star Game); Sunday July 17th’s 5:05 PM game (and Boardwalk Battalion Outing) and Monday, July 18th’s 11:05 AM game. The Cyclones have no Saturday games in Hudson Valley […]

    Liked by 1 person

  4. […] already announced our road trip to Hudson Valley, when the Cyclones take on the Renegades for a Sunday game in July, with some fans staying […]