Battalion Logo on Wood WIDE with YearThe Boardwalk Battalion leadership is happy to announce they have chosen 5 home games to consider as “outings,” as well as 5 road games in Staten Island.

We already announced our road trip to Hudson Valley, when the Cyclones take on the Renegades for a Sunday game in July, with some fans staying overnight for the game at 11:05 AM the following morning.

As part of our “outings” (we will not be doing group tickets for any of these), we will encourage fans to either wear their Boardwalk Battalion Gear, dress a specific way, or pull some specific shtick.

HOME GAME OUTINGS

10365819_10202784099424293_335672168087756618_nMonday, June 20th vs Tri City ValleyCats, 7 PM

CYCLONES GIVEAWAY: Michael Conforto Bobblehead

We will kick off our 5 games at MCU Park with our Salute to Michael Conforto. Boardwalk Battalion members are encouraged to wear Mets gear with Conforto & 30 on it.

This game might be aired on SNY, as the Mets will be off.

Saturday, July 23rd vs Aberdeen Ironbirds, 6 PM

CYCLONES THEME: Star Wars Night; CYCLONES GIVEAWAY: Glowing Cap

Bring out the Jedi or Sith Lord in you, as it will be Star War Night in Coney Island. Boardwalk Battalion members are encouraged to wear either past Cyclones gear with Star Wars items on it, or a Star Wars costume.

Sunday, July 24th vs Staten Island Yankees, 4 PM

Mike PiazzaCYCLONES THEME: Mike Piazza HOF Induction Day

While he was not a Cyclone, join fellow fans to honor Mike Piazza as he enters the National Baseball Hall of Fame. Boardwalk Battalion members are encouraged to wear Mike Piazza jerseys, especially if they got one from the outing in April.

Tuesday, August 23rd vs Mahoning Valley Scrappers, 7 PM

CYCLONES THEME: Superhero Night; CYCLONES GIVEAWAY: Lucas “Duda Smash” Bobblehead

Boardwalk Battalion members are encouraged to wear some Superhero gear. More announced as it approaches

Sunday, September 4th vs Staten Island Yankees, 6 PM

CYCLONES THEME: Fan Appreciation Night; CYCLONES GIVEAWAY: Calendar

Boardwalk Battalion members are encouraged to wear their Boardwalk Battalion shirts as the Cyclones close out the season in Brooklyn.

ROAD GAMES IN STATEN ISLAND

Opening Day 2015Saturday, July 18th, 7 PM

It might be the Staten Island Yankees home opener, but still no reason for the Cyclones not to win. Boardwalk Battalion members are encouraged to wear their shirts underneath their button down jerseys.

Wednesday, August 17th, 7 PM

YANKEES THEME: Jewish Heritage Night

JewsishHeritageIt will be Jewish Heritage Night in Richmond County.

If you have a Hebrew Brooklyn Cyclones jersey make sure to wear it. If not, Boardwalk Battalion shirts!

We also want Kippahs for those who are Jewish, or the Hebrew hats from a few years ago.

Thursday, August 18th, 7 PM

YANKEES THEME: Irish Heritage Night

If there is one thing any loyal Cyclones fan should have, it’s giveaway Irish giveaway jerseys. The Cyclones have given out 6 so far and July 21st will bring it to 7.

So make sure to rock your green Cyclones gear!

Friday August 19th, 7 PM

_beatBKLYN_for_web_0ban49qz_ayimwg0mYANKEES THEME:#BeatBKLYN Night 2; YANKEES GIVEAWAY: Pat Venditte Bobblehead

The Yankees are once again doing #BeatBKLYN Night, and we all know how well it went last year. We will be announcing our own version of #BeatSI as it nears.

This year, the Yankees will be giving out bobbleheads of switch-pitcher Pat Venditte, who gained national attention after one of the funniest moments in Cyclones history.

Monday, September 5th, 7 PM

Final game of the season, so we will do a farewell for the Boys of Summer.

TV GAMES

onecolor_positive_z62vvhibBelow are the possible dates that the Cyclones will likely be on SNY, as the Mets will be off. Once the Cyclones announce the dates, we will update it.

On these days, we will try to promote the Battalion.

Monday, June 20th vs Tri City ValleyCats, 7 PM

(See above)

Thursday, July 14th vs Lowell Spinners, 7 PM

The Cyclones will be giving out Brooklyn Bridge jerseys that night.

Thursday, July 21st vs Aberdeen Ironbirds, 7 PM

Irish Heritage Night jersey giveaway.

  1. […] Mets and bring part of the playoff roster that saw them play in the World Series last season. The Boardwalk Battalion will be wearing Michael Conforto […]