Fans ReactWith the promo schedule being released, it’s time for another round of Fan Reaction where we ask the loyal Brooklyn Cyclones fans what they think.

This edition’s question is an exact replica from last season, as we once again ask “Which 3 Giveaways or Theme Nights are you most excited about & why?

Some fans gave us their answers in order with details, some listed 3 at random, some failed to give the minimum of 3. Most fans asked are part of the Facebook group REAL BKLYN CYCLONES FANS.

10441048_794669843918_2300325066194451144_nSamuel Williams

Co-Founder of Boardwalk Battalion & Season Ticket Holder, Section 12

  1. Michael Conforto Bobblehead
  2. Wilmer Flores “From Tears to Cheers” Double-Bobblehead
  3. Mike Plazza Hall Fame Induction Celebration
  4. Superhero Cosplay Night
  5. Nickelodeon 90’s Night

Rob WeinerWeiner

Super Fan, Section 16

  1. Seinfeld Night & the Roger McDowell 2nd Spitter Bobblehead. Love the bobblehead & I want to meet J. Peterman.
  2. Mike Piazza Hall Fame Induction Celebration. Great way to honor him.
  3. Coney Island Franks Day, though I think it should be the Coney Island Weiners.

Pat & Hernan Sanchez made the trip to LowellPat & Hernan Sanchez

Uber Fans from Section 16

  1. Michael Conforto Bobblehead
  2. Wilmer Flores “From Tears to Cheers” Double-Bobblehead
  3. Seinfeld Night & the Roger McDowell 2nd Spitter Bobblehead.

Mini Plan Holder Robert Bloom wearing a Bolts Cap.Robert Bloom

Mini Plan Holder, Section 13

  1. The Cyclones Calendar.
  2. The Duffle Bag. This & the calendar are useful items.
  3. The Fleece Blanket. I can use it during Bolts & NYU Games.

STH Steven SilversteinSteven Silverstein

Season Ticket Holder, Section 2

Wilmer Flores “From Tears to Cheers” Double-Bobblehead

Ron MazzolaRon Mazzola

Fan

  1. Seinfeld Night & the Roger McDowell 2nd Spitter Bobblehead.
  2. Wilmer Flores “From Tears to Cheers” Double-Bobblehead

Glen AmatoGlen Amato

Fan

Conforto Bobblehead is the #1 giveaway for me.

Bonnie Evan KatzBonnie Sue & Evan Katz

Mini Plan Holders

  1. Michael Conforto Bobblehead
  2. The 4 Jersday Thursday giveaway jerseys.

Just want to Cyclones play already and be with my friends. See everyone at the games!

10494610_10203698526125607_5158434049127296704_nGary McDonald

Mini Plan Holder, Admin of REAL BKLYN CYCLONES FANS, Co-Founder of Boardwalk Battalion, Host of Cyclones Fevercast

  1. Opening Day
  2. Irish Night
  3. The 1986 World Champs Celebration Night

Paul HadsallPaul Hadsall

Writer of Paul’s Random Baseball Stuff

  1. Michael Conforto Bobblehead
  2. Wilmer Flores “From Tears to Cheers” Double-Bobblehead
  3. Full House Night & the John Stamos Bobblehead

Rob OliveriRob Oliveri

Season Ticket Holder, Section 16

  1. The Jersey Apron
  2. Full House Night & the John Stamos Bobblehead. I wonder how they will do the “real hair.”
  3. Joe Torre Bobblehead & Appearance

STH Dmitry KristalDmitry Kristal

Season Ticket Holder, Section 16

  1. Seinfeld Night & the Roger McDowell 2nd Spitter Bobblehead
  2. Full House Night & the John Stamos Bobblehead
  3. Joe Torre Bobblehead & Appearance

MittensMike McNicholas

Section 16

  1. Seinfeld Night & the Roger McDowell 2nd Spitter Bobblehead
  2. Full House Night & the John Stamos Bobblehead
  3. Brooklyn Bridge Jersey

David Wolf PecoraroDavid Pecoraro

Season Ticket Holder Section 12

  1. Seinfeld Night & the Roger McDowell 2nd Spitter Bobblehead – Always a big fan of Roger
  2. Wilmer Flores “From Tears to Cheers” Double-Bobblehead – The tears were fantastic. The game winning home run vs the Washington Nationals was a top moment of season
  3. Michael Conforto Bobblehead – You knew from day 1 he was the real deal. Still love getting bat from him & saving him & Gamboa from the Vermont skunk

Card FrontDaniel S. Weiss

Season Ticket Holder Section 16; Co-Founder of the Boardwalk Battalion; Admin of REAL BKLYN CYCLONES FANS & Founder of Brooklyn Baseball Banter

They have an excellent crop of giveaways this year, so it took some time to decide.

GIVEAWAYS

  1. Flores Bobblehead
  2. Jersey Apron
  3. 1986 Jersey
  4. Conforto Bobblehead
  5. Fleece Blanket & Duffle Bag. Both are solid giveaway items and I look forward to them.

THEMES

  1. Mike Piazza Day. He was one of my favorite Mets ever.
  2. Jewish Heritage Night. Always a favorite of mine.
  3. Coney Island Franks Night sounds interesting.

  1. OMG! i have never been to a game- super excited!!! and I MUST get one of the irish hockey jerseys! any tips for a n00b? 😀