Pedro PerezMets farmhand Pedro Perez, who came up through the New York Mets system as an infielder before converting to a pitcher this off-season, will undergo Tommy John Surgery. The Surgery will be preformed today, at the Hospital for Special Surgery on the Upper East Side of Manhattan.

Perez informed Brooklyn Baseball Banter of this last night outside of Citi Field, following the Mets loss to the Chicago White Sox.

Dr. David Altchek is expected to preform the surgery, as he has done on countless Mets & Yankees pitchers.

Perez will miss the 2016 MiLB season.

  1. […] The Tommy John Surgery preformed on infielder-turned-pitcher Pedro Perez last week was successful. The surgery was preformed by Dr. David Altchek at Hospital for Special Surgery. […]

    Like

  2. […] The Tommy John Surgery preformed on infielder-turned-pitcher Pedro Perez last week was successful. The surgery was preformed by Dr. David Altchek at Hospital for Special Surgery. […]