brooklyn-cyclones-aug-2010-009.jpgThe New York Mets have officially added 3 players to the Brooklyn Cyclones roster, as more of the players are joining the team, following their signings.

OF Gene Cone, the Mets 10th round selection from the University of South Carolina, arrived to Brooklyn. He is is expected to be activated this week, pending a physical.

Gene is not related to former MLB pitcher David Cone.

Nabil Crismatt (c) Pat Sanchez

Nabil Crismatt (c) Pat Sanchez

3B Blake Tiberi, who the Mets took in the 3rd round from the Louisville Cardinals, will be activated this week, pending a physical.

RHP Nabil Crismatt, who is of Colombian descent, joins the team from extended spring training, due to the bullpen needing extra arms. Crismatt will wear 34.

  1. […] Pete Alonso, Luis Carpio, Michael Paez, Blake Tiberi, Jhoan Urena & Colby Woodmansee will work on their baseball skills, while the outfield will […]