image_handler.aspxAdam Rubin of ESPN is reporting that Justin Dunn, the Mets 1st round pick in the 2016 MLB Draft has been assigned to the Brooklyn Cyclones.

The Mets drafted Dunn out of Boston College, so he is no stranger to wearing BC gear. Dunn is from Freeport, NY in Long Island.

Dunn will be active starting Wednesday, when the Cyclones head to Norwich, CT to take on the Tigers for a 3-game series at Dodd Stadium.

  1. […] pitching staff features many faces from the 2016 team, including All Star Harol Gonzalez, starters Justin Dunn, Merandy Gonzalez, Joel Huertas, Gabriel Llanes & Thomas Szapucki. Relievers Dillon Becker, […]