Mets Farm AffiliatesThere have been a number of moves across the Mets Minor League system in the past 24 hours. Here is what has happened so far.

1: Ivan Wilson, who was an outfielder with the Columbia Fireflies, announced that he was retiring from professional baseball, despite being a highly touted prospect. He is planning to pursue a career in football.

2: Columbia Fireflies reliever Christian Montgomery, who began the 2015 season in Brooklyn, was suspended. No announcement as to why he was suspended, or how long he will remain suspended for.

Enmanuel Zabala & Bryce Beeler were both moved up to Columbia yesterday to fill their respective roster spots.

3: Danny Muno, who holds the Brooklyn Cyclones record for batting average of .355 in 2011, was released from the New York Mets. He was last with the Las Vegas 51s.