TigersThe Cyclones return home from their trip to State College to take on the Connecticut Tigers for a 3-game set. This home-stand against the Detroit farm team will feature post-game fireworks every night, a way to rep your team while grilling, a bobblehead of a man who had beer spilled on him by an obese mailman and a tribute to one of America’s most favorite food.

Friday, July 1st, 7:00 PM

RHP Erik Manoah (1-0, 2.45) vs LHP Austin Sodders (0-1, 7.71)

ApronThe Cyclones open Independence Day Weekend with the most fitting giveaway for the United States of America’s great way of eating meat: A Brooklyn Cyclones Jersey Barbecue Apron. The BBQ Apron, which is presented by Kings Auto Group, will be given out to the 1st 2,000 fans to enter MCU Park tonight.

The gates of MCU Park will open at 5:15 PM for Season Ticket Holders and 5:30 PM for everyone else.

In addition, it is also Greek Cultural Night & American Gladiators Night at the ballpark.

Following the game are the famous Coney Island Fireworks.

Saturday, July 2nd, 6:00 PM

RHP Gabriel Llanes (0-1, 5.63) vs RHP Kyle Funkhouser (0-0, 0.00)

Seinfeld3It is Seinfeld 3 at MCU Park. In honor of the famous episode “The Boyfriend,” the Cyclones will be giving out Bobbleheads of Roger McDowell, the alleged Second Spitter.

The gates of MCU Park will open at 4:15 PM for Season Ticket Holders and 4:30 PM for everyone else.

Fans who purchased the J. Peterman Package will also get a Bobblehead of Elaine’s eccentric boss, J. Peterman, holding up a set of damaged Golf Clubs that belong to President John F. Kennedy. Fans with the special passes can meet John Hurley and pose for pics with him. They also get Make Kramerica Great Again shirts.

There are plenty of promos the team will be doing, all of which can be found HERE.

Following the game will be Post-Game Fireworks.

Sunday, July 3rd, 6:00 PM

RHP Harol Gonzalez (1-1, 2.55) vs RHP Alfred Gutierrez (0-1, 3.07)

Franks CapSunday will be a one-day only spectacular, as the Brooklyn Cyclones will be re-branded to the Coney Island Franks in honor of Hot Dog Appreciation Day and Nathan’s Famous celebrating their 100th Anniversary.

In honor of this event, the team will wear special Coney Island Franks jerseys and caps, which will be available for purchase in the Team Store. Additionally, the Team Store will be selling Coney Island Franks t-shirts, which are already available for purchase.

Special, limited edition Coney Island Franks caps will be given out to the 1st 2,000 fans in to MCU Park on Sunday.

The gates of MCU Park will open at 4:15 PM for Season Ticket Holders and 4:30 PM for everyone else.

Rob Weiner, a longtime and well known Brooklyn Cyclones Fan, will be throwing out a Ceremonial 1st Pitch.

Following the game will be fireworks in honor of Independence Day.

Make sure to check out what subway reroutes to look out for.

  1. […] the sweep today, as they will be taking the field as the Coney Island Franks today at 6:00 PM. The 1st 2,000 fans into MCU Park will receive Coney Island Franks hats. The gates of MCU Park will open at 4:15 PM for Season Ticket Holders and […]

    Like

  2. […] Holders and 4:30 PM for everyone else. All of the info of what is going on can be found in our HOMESTAND […]

    Like

  3. […] Holders and 4:30 PM for everyone else. All of the info of what is going on can be found in our HOMESTAND […]

    Like

  4. […] weekend at MCU Park, from fireworks to changing the team name, all of which can be found in our HOMESTAND […]