s-l1600The Brooklyn Cyclones have released the following statement on their website:

The Donnie Wahlberg Bobblehead and appearance, originally scheduled for Friday, July 15th has been rescheduled due to a change in Mr. Wahlberg’s filming schedule for “Blue Bloods.”

Those who have purchased the package will be contacted with options on how to reschedule.

We will announce the rescheduled date when it is finalized.

Donnie Wahlberg plays Det. Danny Reagan on hit TV Series Blue Bloods, which airs Friday nights on CBS.

Season Ticket Holders who purchased the add-on for the package can redeem their vouchers for the bobblehead starting tomorrow.

Fans who purchased the bobblehead package can still use the tickets or wait for rescheduling. Fans should contact the Cyclones ticketing department.

  1. […] Wahlberg will be at the ballpark, as he will make his appearance, which was postponed from last Friday. If you have not redeemed your Wahlberg Bobblehead Vouchers, make sure to do […]

    Like

  2. […] appearance was postponed due to Wahlberg’s filming schedule of CBS’s Blue Bloods, where he portrays Detective […]

    Like

  3. […] The team has rescheduled the Donnie Wahlberg Bobblehead and […]