Gabriel Feliz (c) Pat Sanchez

Following Thursday night’s debacle of a loss, the New York Mets promoted Gabriel Feliz from the Brooklyn Cyclones to the Columbia Fireflies.

Feliz is the 7th member of the 2016 Brooklyn Cyclones to be promoted to the Columbia Fireflies this this season.

Feliz began his career with the New York Mets organization in 2010 when he was just 17 years old.  The southpaw spent 2010-2013 with Mets Dominican Summer League teams before being promoted to the GCL Mets in 2014.

After spending 2015 in Kingsport, Feliz was named to the Brooklyn Cyclones 2016 Opening Day Roster. Feliz pitched in 6 games for the Brooklyn Cyclones, posting an ERA if 3.24 in 8.1 innings pitched. Feliz gave up 6 hits, 5 walks and struck out 12 batters.