13731481_1222209357789273_8306235917782266677_nThe Brooklyn Cyclones have announced a new date for Donnie Wahlberg’s appearance at MCU Park and special giveaway Bobblehead.

Donnie Wahlberg’s appearance will now take place on Thursday, July 21st when the Cyclones take on the Aberdeen Ironbirds.

The appearance was postponed due to Wahlberg’s filming schedule of CBS’s Blue Bloods, where he portrays Detective Daniel Reagan.

Donnie will be on hand to throw out a ceremonial first pitch. At this time there are no plans for a formal meet & greet or autograph session with Donnie Wahlberg.

TICKET / BOBBLEHEAD INFO

Wahlburg

  • Fans who purchased tickets for Friday’s Game and did not use them should contact the Brooklyn Cyclones Ticketing Department.
  • Season Ticket Holders who added on the bobblehead, but did not pick it up last night can do so on Thursday. If they would like to pick it up tonight, ask the gameday staff.

FACTOID

Wahlberg’s brother Mark appeared in the movie “The Other Guys,” where he “shot” Derek Jeter in the dugout tunnel of MCU Park.

  1. […] Wahlberg will be at the ballpark, as he will make his appearance, which was postponed from last Friday. If you have not redeemed […]