Jimmy Fallon Jersey

Jimmy Fallon Night, which was originally scheduled to take place tonight, will now take place on Sunday, August 14th, when the Brooklyn Cyclones take on the West Virginia Black Bears.

The Brooklyn Cyclones will wear special Late Night with Jimmy Fallon Jerseys. Fans can either purchase these in the team store, or they can purchase the special Jimmy Fallon Sleepover Package through the ticketing department, which includes a replica jersey.

Season Ticket Holders can add the jersey & sleepover on to their package for a reduced by calling their account executive in the ticketing department.

  1. […] FALLON NIGHT POSTPONED TO AUGUST 14th. […]