img_4183Kyle Regnault, a LHP in the Mets organization will rehab with the Brooklyn Cyclones. He began the season with Binghamton. He will wear 15 with Cyclones.

Regnault began his professional baseball career by playing in the Can-Am League from 2012-2014. He spent 2012 with the Worcester Tornadoes, where he was teammates with Jose Canseco and former Cyclone JB Brown (2011). Regnault went 1-6 in 31 games with an ERA of 5.27.

After the Tornadoes went out of business, Regnault went to the Quebec Capitales for 2 seasons, playing with former Cyclone Jonathan Malo (’05-’06). He went 8-8 in 2 season with 3 saves.

In 2015, the Mets signed him and sent him to St. Lucie, where we went 4-4 in 39 games with 7 saves and an ERA of 1.99.

He appeared in 1 games this season for Binghamton before going down with an injury. He pitched in 4 games for St. Lucie on his rehab assignment, throwing 5 shutout innings.

Regnault has never pitched for the Cyclones or in the Majors.

  1. […] for the win, Brooklyn Cyclones Manager Tom Gamboa called in Kyle Regnault, who was finishing up a rehab assignment to close out the Top of the 7th. Regnault struck out Navas, & got Perez to ground out before […]

    Like

  2. […] for the win, Brooklyn Cyclones Manager Tom Gamboa called in Kyle Regnault, who was finishing up a rehab assignment to close out the Top of the 7th. Regnault struck out Navas, & got Perez to ground out before […]

    Like

  3. […] Regnault, who was on rehab assignment with the Brooklyn Cyclones, has been reassigned to the Binghamton […]

    Like

  4. […] he reached his pitch limit. Cyclones Manager Tom Gamboa pulled Szapucki for Kyle Regnault, who was finishing up his rehab assignment. In total, Szapucki threw 5.1 shutout innings with 4 hits, 3 walks and 8 strikeouts in his Brooklyn […]

    Liked by 1 person

  5. […] Kyle Regnault, on a rebab assignment, took the mound to pitch the Top of the 4th as part of a rehab assignment. After giving Curran to fly out, he walked Jason Heinrich & Stuart Levy before striking out Chris Shaw & Collin Woody to end the inning. […]