iPhone SpeakerThe Brooklyn Cyclones announced on their website that they have rescheduled the iPod Amplifier that was supposed to be given out during this past Monday’s game against Staten Island.

The team will now be giving them out before the game this coming Monday, August 1st against the Aberdeen IronBirds. Only the first 2,000 fans through the gates of MCU Park will receive one, so be there early. The gates will open at 5:15 PM for season ticket holders and 5:30 PM for everyone else.

Fans who had tickets for this past Monday’s game must exchange them at the MCU Park Box Office for that game if they want the speakers. They can also exchange it for any remaining game during the 2016 season, based on availability.

  1. […] Cyclones continue the homestand tonight at 7:00 PM. The team will be giving out Portable iPod Speakers to the 1st 2,000 fans into MCU Park. RHP Erik Manoah (4-1, 4.21) gets the start for […]

    Liked by 1 person

  2. […] last Monday’s rainout, the team rescheduled the giveaway portable iPod Speaker to this Monday. The giveaways are not electronic and work on […]