Anthony Kay (c) Pat Sanchez

Anthony Kay, the New York Mets second 1st Round pick in the 2016 MLB Draft, has signed with the New York Mets. He was drafted out of UConn as a Junior.

Kay has been assigned to the Brooklyn Cyclones and will wear #8 this season.

However, Kay will not not pitch at all this season, due to pitching 119 innings this season for the UConn Huskies. He is with the team so he can develop chemistry with his future teammates.

  1. […] Gary Cornish, Austin McGeorge and Joseph Zangh all appear on the roster as well. Anthony Kay, who sat out the season, will finally pitch for the Mets […]