Coney Stillwell TermThe Cyclones open up a 3-game set with the Aberdeen Ironbirds today. The Cyclones will be looking to move up in the McNamara Division standings while burying the Ironbirds further in the cellar.

Getting to MCU Park this weekend is fine if you live along the D F or Q, but brutal if you live along the N.

If you are going to Citi Field to get the Mike Piazza Bobblehead before coming to Coney Island for the Wilmer Flores bobblehead, take the 7 to 74th St / Jackson Heights for the F. The F is running express in Queens and will skip stops in Brooklyn.

D N Trains

TO & FROM GAME: All N train service will run on the D line this weekend. N train riders coming from 36th Street or north can stay on the train as it travels via the D. People who ride the D will see shorter wait times in between trains.

Those who live along the closed stops between 36 St and Stillwell Ave on the N can use the Free Shuttles Buses the MTA will be providing. If you have a Pay-Per-Ride Metrocard and live somewhat near the N, consider walking to the Shuttle Buses to save on the fare.

SEASON LONG CHANGE

F Train

TO GAME: Coney Island-bound platforms at Avenue I, Bay Parkway, Avenue N, Avenue P, Avenue U & Avenue X are closed for renovations. If you need one of these bypassed stops, take a Manhattan Bound F Train to Kings Highway or Neptune Avenue for Coney Island-bound service.

Consider using the B68 Bus or the Q Train as well.