Brandon Brosher (c) Pat Sanchez

The New York Mets have demoted Brandon Brosher from the Columbia Fireflies back to the Brooklyn Cyclones.

Brosher began the 2016 season with the Brooklyn Cyclones, hitting .232 in 14 games, with 4 homers and 13 RBIs while striking out 25 times. He was promoted to Columbia on July 11th after hitting 2 homers in a game.

In his 11 games with the Columbia Fireflies, Brosher has gone 5-for-30, hitting .167 with one homer and 2 RBIs.

Brosher’s flight from Columbia lands this afternoon at La Guardia around 4:30 PM. Brosher will be active starting tomorrow.

  1. […] three Cyclones catchers on the Instructional League Roster are Brandon Brosher, Dan Rizzie & Ali […]

    Liked by 1 person

  2. […] in the Top of the 8th off JD Busfield Jr, as Gene Cone led off. with a walk and Brandon Brosher, back from a stint in Columbia, doubled to left, moving Cone to 3rd. Blake Tiberi struck out swinging, but a ground out by Sanchez […]