Nabil Crismatt (c) Pat Sanchez

Another pitcher been has been promoted from the Brooklyn Cyclones to the Columbia Fireflies, as after just 8 games with the Cyclones, RHP Nabil Crismatt was promoted by the New York Mets today.

Nabil is in his 5th season with the New York Mets. Crismatt spent 2012 & 2013 with DSL Mets. He spent the 2014 season with GCL Mets Mets before being promoted to Kingsport in 2015.

Crismatt is making a spot star, as the Fireflies are short on pitchers and have played 5 games in 3 days. He is expected to returned.

Nabil Crismatt (c) Pat Sanchez

Nabil Crismatt (c) Pat Sanchez

Nabil joined the Brooklyn Cyclones right before opening day and was assigned to the bullpen, but generally piggy backed with Joel Huertas and Justin Dunn.

In 8 games in Coney Island, Nabil started 3 and finished out 2, including a 5-inning save. He posted a record of 0-1 with said save. He gave up 11 earned runs in 31 innings, posting an ERA of 3.19.

  1. […] Nabil Crismatt making a spot start tomorrow for Columbia, Adam Atkins was summoned in to pitch. After getting the 1st out in the Bottom of the 4th, Atkins […]