BaruchThe Baruch Bearscats have also released their 2017 Baseball schedule, joining NYU as a spring tenant at MCU Park. The Bearcats are scheduled to play 10 home games on 8 dates.

College baseball will return to MCU Park in February, as the Bearcats are scheduled to open the 2017 season at home in late February. They will open the season on Saturday, February 25th with a noon-time game against the SUNY – Old Westbury Panthers.

The Bearcats will return to action at MCU Park on Thursday, March 2nd at 3:30 PM for a game against the William Paterson University Pioneers.

After a few weeks off and a trip to Florida, the team returns to MCU Park on March 21st to take on the US Merchant Marine Academy at 3:30 PM.

On Sunday, March 26th, the Bearcats will play a CUNYAC game against the CCNY Beavers. Four days later, on the 30th, they have a 4:00 PM Doubleheader against the St. Joseph’s – Brooklyn Bears. As the calendar turns to April, the Bearcats will play a 3:30 PM game against the Farmingdale State Rams on the 6th.

The team has two conference doubleheaders scheduled, but will not be played at MCU Park, as they conflict with the Violets, who have priority for dates at MCU Park. On Sunday April 9th, Baruch is scheduled to play the University of Maine – Presque Isle Owls, the newest associate member of the CUNYAC. On Saturday, April 15th, they will face the Lehman Lightning. Venues will be announced at a later date.

The Bearcats return to MCU Park on April 22nd to take on the College of Staten Island Dolphins for a Saturday doubleheader. The Bearcats close out their games at MCU Park on April 30th with a game against the John Jay Bloodhounds at noon.

As with all college baseball games, they will be changes to the schedule, as weather and other factors will cause games to be rescheduled.

Due to Machli Joseph, who served as Head Coach of the Women’s Basketball team, violating multiple NCAA rules & regulation, the Baruch Athletics Program will be on probation the next 4 years.

  1. […] As we all parted to begin another offseason from MCU Park, I reminded everyone that there was less than 5 months until College Baseball returns to MCU Park on February 25th, 2017. […]