Jose Reyes (c) Pat Sancez

Jose Reyes (c) Pat Sanchez

Get your baseballs, cards & memorabilia ready, again, as for the 3rd time in Brooklyn Cyclones history, Jose Reyes will once again be rehabbing with the Brooklyn Cyclones beginning Thursday, August 11th through Saturday, August 13th.

This will Reyes 3rd stint with the Brooklyn Cyclones, as he rehabbed for a game in 2011 and for 2 games earlier this season. In his 3 games in Brooklyn for his career, Reyes is 1-for-9.

On the MLB Season, Reyes is hitting .239 with 9 runs scored, 4 doubles, 2 triples, 3 HRs & 8 RBIs in 16 games, all with the Mets. Reyes has not played since July 26 due to a strain to his left oblique.

  1. […] The Cyclones completed their 3-game sweep of the Vermont Lake Monsters and improved to 28-25 on the 2016 season, thanks to an offense that is suddenly looking good. On top of the 7 hits last night, the team drew a season high of 12 walks, one short of the club record. There was a packed house on hand, as Jesse Orosco of the 1986 World Champion New York Mets was on hand for photos and autographs with fans. Jose Reyes was also rehabbing with the Brooklyn Cyclones. […]