ASA AvengersThe Brooklyn Bolts are highly unlikely to ever play another game, but there is a chance that College Football could come to MCU Park this season, which would fill the void left by the FXFL.

ASA College, which fields a NJCAA College Football Team, could play some of their home games at MCU Park this season. The ASA Avengers have played two games since 2014 at MCU Park. The Avengers are scheduled to play all 4 of their games at Lincoln High School, but all but the September 24th game could be moved to MCU Park.

A source from within the ASA Athletics Department said to Brooklyn Baseball Banter that the program is in talks with Brooklyn Cyclones management into moving the Avengers to MCU Park.

  1. […] As I wrote in an earlier posting, ASA College has a football team that has played at MCU Park in the…. It looks like they will spend the 2016 season playing their games at Lincoln High, located on West Ave between Ocean Parkway and West 5th Street. […]