Bolts-WelcomeDespite the fact that we all knew this was coming and we all hoped it wouldn’t happen, the inevitable has happened:

The Brooklyn Bolts are officially done.

A high ranking member of the Brooklyn Cyclones front office confirmed to Brooklyn Baseball Banter that the team will not be returning to the field in 2016 and that the Fall Experimental Football League has all but officially folded after two seasons.

Farewell Bolts

(c) Pat Sanchez

To remember the six fun, and sometimes wet, nights that the Bolts played and won at MCU Park, the Boardwalk Battalion is organizing Salute to the Brooklyn Bolts Night. This will be our way to allow fans to bid farewell to the two-time FXFL Champions and showing our appreciation to the Brooklyn Cyclones front office staff on making Bolts games the best in the FXFL.

The event will take place during the August 31st home game against the Auburn Doubledays. It will be on a $10 Ticket Wednesday to make easier on all fans.

Brooklyn Baseball Banter encourages all fans to wear their Brooklyn Bolts jerseys or shirts as well as a Brooklyn Bolts cap. Fans who have Bolts seat cushions, foam fingers, mini footballs, blankets & other items should bring them as well.

Fans can pick up Brooklyn Bolts items on the cheap in the Brooklyn Cyclones team store. The manager, Paul, needs to get rid of the items and make room in the store. He has slashed the prices off all Bolts items by 70%.

HERE ARE SOME PICS OF FANS ENJOYING THE BOLTS OR ROCKING THE GEAR

  1. […] the Boardwalk Battalion, led by Samuel Williams & Daniel S. Weiss, decided that Salute to the Brooklyn Bolts Night would be held on Wednesday, August 31st. Fans who wanted to join in simply had to wear any type of […]