WBC BrooklynThe rosters for the World Baseball Classic Qualifier at MCU Park in September have been announced for Teams Israel, Great Britain, Brazil & Pakistan.

There will be many familiar names, as a number for former Brooklyn Cyclones and New York Mets will be on the various rosters.

Familiar faces to Brooklyn Cyclones fans on Team Israel include ex-Cyclones Ike Davis & Josh Satin. Blake Taylor will represent Team Britain. A few other Mets who were not Cyclones will be involved as well. P Josh Zeid and 3B Ty Kelly, who are currently on the Las Vegas 51s, will also be on Team Israel. Champ Stuart, an outfielder with Binghamton, will be on Team Great Britain.

Staten Island native Jason Marquis will be on the Israeli roster as well & former Mets pitcher LaTroy Hawkins will be the Pitching Coach for Team Brazil.

Raul Jacobson, who is currently on the Brooklyn Cyclones, did not make the roster for Team Israel.

The Qualifier takes place at MCU Park on September 22-25.