brooklyn-cyclones-aug-2010-009Due to inclement weather expected for Sunday, the Brooklyn Cyclones have changed the start time for Sunday’s game against the Staten Island Yankees.

The game has been moved from 6:00 PM to 4:00 PM.

The gates will now open at 2:15 PM for Season Ticket Holders and 2:30 PM for everyone else. The 1st 2,000 fans will still receive Brooklyn Cyclones 2017 Wall Calendars. The Post-Game Fireworks Show will be cancelled.

The Box Office will be open over Labor Day Weekend. 12-4PM on Saturday and opens at 11AM on Sunday.

  1. […] the horrible forecasts that caused the Brooklyn Cyclones to change the start time to 4:00 PM due to forecasts or rain and heavy winds, there was nothing but clear skies, moderate temperatures, […]

    Liked by 1 person

  2. […] you haven’t heard the news, note that Sunday’s start time has changed from 6:00 PM to 4:00 PM. That means the gates will open at 2:15 PM for Season Ticket Holders and 2:30 PM for everyone […]

    Liked by 1 person

  3. Jon says:

    Better yet the game for the cyclones means nothing and for the si Yankees they will probably clinch the wild card by then so who cares if this game is played or not. Just end the season on Saturday