1024px-New_York_Mets.svgThe New York Mets have announced their roster for the 2016 Instructional League and it is littered with former Cyclones.

The pitching staff features many faces from the 2016 team, including All Star Harol Gonzalez, starters Justin Dunn, Merandy Gonzalez, Joel Huertas, Gabriel Llanes & Thomas Szapucki. Relievers Dillon Becker, Gary Cornish, Austin McGeorge and Joseph Zanghi all appear on the roster as well. Anthony Kay, who sat out the season, will finally pitch for the Mets system.

Marcos Molina, who won the 2014 Sterling Award, is on the roster, as well as 2015 pitchers Chris FlexenBlake Taylor. Cameron Griffin, who pitched in Brooklyn for two seasons is on the roster as well.

The three Cyclones catchers on the Instructional League Roster are Brandon Brosher, Dan Rizzie & Ali Sanchez.

Infielders Pete Alonso, Luis Carpio, Michael Paez, Blake Tiberi, Jhoan Urena & Colby Woodmansee will work on their baseball skills, while the outfield will feature Gene Cone, Desmond Lindsay, & Jacob Zanon, who is returning from an injury.

Rounding out the roster will be new signee, Tim Tebow, who will garner much attention.

The Full Roster Can be viewed HERE.